Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Metabolism was lacking

Normally I run and train with weights 9 months of the year and have a break for 3 months, at this time i gain so much weight, due to a lack of exercise, and 10kg is not unusual, but i know, that when training, running 3 times a week for 1 hour each time, my body can burn off half a kilo a week.

At the time of the testing of drinking vinegar, I had a blood test with my doctor, to monitor the blood lipids and explained to her that i was controlling the effects of vinegar and would take a blood test in one months time to monitor any reaction.

I drank the vinegar with all meals 3 times a day and started training, my initial shock, after one week of running, and the loss of 1kg, was a surprise, which i noted. Not normal for me to lose 1kg, half kg used to be the normal for the last 15 years.
The month soon past by and i had lost 4.5kg and a second blood test, showed a reduction in all my lipids, so I continued the test for 6 months, and lost a staggering 18.5 kg back to my normal 80kg mark.

My doctor who actually said that vinegar wouldn't work, and it was just adding acid to more acid, had to relent, and except defeat, she really didn't know what she was talking about, and the biochemists did know. My blood lipids also reduced and especially my LDL cholesterol levels, to 1.4 My glucose level dropped also to a normal level, and my uric acid levels had been reduced to normal for the first time in 15 years, and i could bend my big toe again.

The testing was impressive and yet people i talked with couldn't believe it, even though i had the results on paper, I did however recommend that they do their own testing. because I have no intentions of trying to convince anyone.

The test was for myself, and i gave my full backing to my wife, and explained, that vinegar is in fact an energy drink, because it optimises the metabolic pathways, increasing the calorie burn rate and relieves fatigue. Every time I finish a run now, I drink vinegar to replenish the ATP for a quick recovery, and if i am running over 5km i take vinegar with me on the run, plus drink with my meals everyday.
I have seen a vast improvement in my health, before i was always suffering virus attacks and flue symptoms, due to my immune system, being impaired, I was always having cold sores and sinus problems...
I have no doubts whatsoever, that drinking vinegar, is natural in balancing the acidity and alkaline of the body, and it is more of a neutraliser of acids and alkaline'
If the pH of the body is not in balance, illness will eventually break through the immune system, so it is very important to get the enzymes and co enzymes for optimum protection, drinking vinegar will provide the protection one needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment